Re: Airport Screeners Hard to Come by

So, Baha, are we to assume that because a country wants only its citizens to
perform a specific function that we are "fascists?" by your reasoning, that
would make many countries on this earth "fascist." I really don't want to go
there, but that sounds eerily like a racist comment to me.

Although we on the list wish to think of ourselves as "thinking globally,"
there are times when some national priorities take precedence over an
enlightened perspective. The September 11 tragedy has changed many lives in
the U.S.; and not for the better, either.

Regards to the list,
JCK