Re: Russian plane crash kills 14

> MOSCOW (AP) =97 A Russian Il-86 cargo plane

The Il-86 is a passenger aircraft, and was involved in a technical flight.
This could mean training or repositioning of the aircraft to LED

> 14 people were killed and two stewardesses had survived and=20
> were hospitalized in critical condition.

My latest info is 15 confirmed dead and 3 alive. And if this was a cargo
flight, why would it have stewardesses on board? :)

> The aircraft belonged to the Pulkovsky airlines

Pulkovo Airlines. Suppose it was flying between Moskvy and St Petersburgsky?
:)

> The Il-86 is a workhorse of Russian airlines for nearly 30 years.

22 years actually. Has only been in service since 1980 (for the Moscow
Olympics)

> It is a four-engine wide-bodied plane and is often used by top Russian
officials for travel.

That would actually be the Il-96, but seeing as this is a news report, and
none of their other info adds up, I'll let this one slide :)