Re: NYTimes.com Article: Doomed Planes Tried to Avoid Collison

Does TCAS communicate with ATC? If not, this crash makes it look like it
should. What is the sense of a system figuring out what the two planes
should do, tell each other, and not tell ATC automatically.

john

--
John F. Kurtzke, C.S.C.
Department of Mathematics