Re: America West forever......

...Dennis,

Don't knock Cactus too much, Haven't flown them in
about a year, but surprisingly their sevice in F/C is
top notch from my experience! Meals, cabin
attentiveness were very good.

HP gets a lot of knocks, (their Gate/Ticket Agent
people should be sent back to McDonalds or Burger
King, where they obviously came from).....But when the
pay they get is probably about the same, what do you
expect?

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA