Re: El Al probing 2nd July 4 attack, in Russia, as also terrorist

In a message dated 7/8/02 2:51:15 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
katana.flyer@telinco.co.uk writes:

> Dennis.
>
> Glad they haven't got everybody sucked in the same way they have sucked in
> the UK government today... The government today allowed the export to the
> US
> of components for F-16 jets destined for Israel in apparent contradiction
> of
> its own embargo on arms supply to Israel. Disgraceful but unsurprising.
>
> Regards,
>
> David

David, at risk of turning this into a political discussion, I suppose you
prefer the Palestinian murderers and prehistoric mentality and civilized
behavior that they choose to demonstrate, right?

Such comments bashing Israel make me sick.  Israel is the only democracy in
the Middle East and deserves the support of the entire freedom-loving world.
Perhaps when Westminster Abbey winds up next door in the House of Commons
thanks to the actions of a civilized, peace-loving Al-Queda warrior, you will
wake up. I pray that day never happens.

Bob Taylor
Prescott, AZ