Re: Rocket Fired Near El Al Flight

AIRLINE:

How could the pilot distinguish between a missile and say: 'fireworks' at
night? My sense is that this attack in LAX was has to do with local
conditions, (with this man) rather than an organized attack to do
with terrorism. I say this because if it was a terrorist attack, it
would have been better planned.  But given the events of last year, I
would not be surprised
if one took place on a more organized scale. (Which I certainly hope that it
does not!)

Just my opinion.

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Massachusetts