Re: El Al probing 2nd July 4 attack, in Russia, as also terrorist

1986 or 1987. Rome & Vienna...

December 27: Arab terrorists attacked the check in counters of Israel's El Al
Airlines at the Rome and Vienna international airports, killing 18 people
including five Americans and wounding over 100. A radical Palestinian group
headed by Sabri al Bana (Abu Nidal) claimed credit for the attacks. Abu
Nidal, who broke away from the PLO some ten years earlier, has sworn to kill
PLO Chairman Yassir Arafat.