Re: friends trip (Delta stuff)

In a message dated 7/6/02 6:35:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time, RWM@RWMann.com
writes:

> From prior experience, I must agree, Joe.  One question, though.
> Does DL allow the "sale" of these sorts of passes?  OAL certainly do not.
>
> - Bob Mann

These "Buddy Passes" are NOT transferrable or saleable beyond the intended
recipient, as designated by the DL employee.

DL is VERY generous with flight priviliges to employees and retirees, as
compared to virtually all other airlines.

That they have this "Buddy" thing for ANY designated other party is also
interesting. Guess DL wants to get something for a pending empty seat, as
opposed to departing with MT seats.

Mike/SFO