Legally Intoxicated America West Pilots

I've heard that the aircraft was pulled away from the gate and that they
had taxied some of the way to the designated departure runway, but were
then told to return to the gate, where they were arrested for Public
Intoxication.  I'm not a pilot, so I speak from a nonprofessional
viewpoint, but if these two pilots were considered intoxicated by any
standards, then as a minimum each one should have their license suspended
for one year and face stiff penalties by the FAA and also for breaking
any municipal or state code for being intoxicated.  Part of me would like
to see them lose their license for good.  This type of unprofessional
conduct can not be tolerated, as they are responsible for the lives of
those who fly in that aircraft, which includes the flight crew and
private citizens using Air West to reach their destination.

What are your thoughts?

Regards,
Richard Whitenight
DFW Ambassador Rookie :-)