Re: Lufthansa/EL AL

At 08:33 PM 6/27/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Soon i made it to a bowling alley and i heard another 747 and this time it
>was Lufthansa probably going to FRA or MUC -- do they have svc from ORD to
>MUC? but as i got to my shopping center i saw a A 340 in the Lufthansa
>paint scheme. I didn't know that Lufthansa operated both a 747 and a A340
>to ORD.

LH's 747 service to ORD is one of their two flights from FRA. Their other
FRA flight, as well as their MUC flight, are A340s.

Star Alliance has an electronic timetable for Windows machines that makes
it easy to look up questions like this. www.staralliance.com. In fact,
several other airlines uses versions of the same program, including UA and
YX; other airlines, such as Delta, use competing programs. They're not the
most elaborate timetables, but they meet minimal purposes very well. :-)

>Leo/ORD

Nick