Re: United Air flight attendants reject wage cuts

Frankly IMHO, any union or group of employees which does not see the
need for fiscal restraint when their employer is in trouble are stupid
with a capital S.  You only have to look at Ansett to see what happens
when labour costs get out of control.  Not much point blaming
management/govt/outside events and demanding more money if the company
goes belly up and everyone is out of a job.

Grant
SYD
QF