Re: Double fares for big guys

I'd appreciate it if you could post this on Airline...

Southwest says that there have been two other court cases where the
complaint was
turned down by the judge. So , I guess they are planning to use those in
case someone
hits them with a lawsuit.

And let's face it, we are a country of large people. Unbelievable 60% of us
is overweight,
and 30% are obese. (I fall into the first category in case you wonder).  So,
hopefully, this
would be some incentive for us to get off our b**ts and exercise a bit..

BAHA
Not a fan of my increased waistline in last 10 yrs.