From: Mike Gammon jmgammon@sympatico.ca
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 13:05:31 -0400
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: Air Canada Launches New Tango Service Today Between Vancouver
              and Regina, Saskatoon and Winnipeg

Matthew wrote:

>(Tango will NOT interline or even check-thru bags, even to another Tango flight.)

Not sure this is true.  My wife and kids recently flew Tango from YUL thru YYZ to YVR and the bags were tagged through to=
 YVR (I was at check-in helping them out).  Unless of course there's been a recent policy change, or this only applies to=
 certain key connections thru YYZ.

Mike Gammon

http://mail2web.com/ .