Re: U.S. Won't Allow Guns in Cockpits

I disagree with number 1 on that list.

Weapons training in the military for the average Joe (twice in 34 years for
me), especially officer pilot types, is a BB in a boxcar compared to the
training the sky marshals are going through.  I saw a TV segment on Dateline
or some other type show of what the sky marshals go through in order to pass
the course and their failure rate / washout rate is astronomical because the
standards are so high.

Jose Prize
Fan of pilots carrying guns unless there's a sky marshal on every flight