Re: May 12, 1982

In a message dated 5/13/02 6:50:00 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
RWM@RWMann.com writes:

> Not at all, Maureen; events we should all remember.

Funny you should mention that, Bob!!

I paid a visit to dear ol mama Simpson on 5/12 and didn't have the time to
post a memorial message.  On my LUVbird flight home last night I read a
review of Mary Wells Lawerence memoirs "A Big Life In Advertising" and
remembered what a Iot of us have forgotten about Braniff International!  Mrs
Harding Lawerence had a knack for getting the world to notice her clients and
the colorful jelly bean fleet of BN proved no exception.  If you surf
BraniffPages.com you can order an A380 model in bright orange Braniff livery!
 And everytime I see a Cactus themed B757, I can't help but think of BN's two
Calder jets and their Dallas Cowboys B727.  Thanks Maureen and Bob for
reminding everyone that while on 5/12/82 the world's most colorful airline
disappeared, Braniff International will never be forgotten!

Flying Colors Forever!

RT Simpson
Phoenix