Re: LCA-SVO Prices (was routing)

Howdy Niels

OK....If I were to choose which airline to fly, personally I would fly with
IRS Aero.

Why?

1)  Look at my email address. Just the fact I am a fan of Russian airlines
and aircraft is reason enough to fly with them. Give me a Russian/Soviet
built aircraft any day.
2)  I have never flown them before
3)  Refer to 1)
4)  I have heard nothing but good things from people who have flown IRS Aero
5)  Refer to 1)
6)  Price....why spend over US$400, when you can spend US$140. This leaves a
shitload more money to spend on drinking with mates in MOW.
7)  Refer to 1)
8)  Convenience....why fly to Moscow via Frankfurt, when there are already
so many flights available which are non-stop LCA-MOW?
9)  Refer to 1)
10)  I have a friend in MOW who can get me a cheaper fare ;-)
11)  Refer to 1)

Oh yeah....did I mention I am a fan of Russian airlines and aircraft and
would fly Russian aircraft over any thing else?

If your mate lives in Cyprus, he is more than likely already familiar with
all the Russian birds (and people) there.

Cheers

Scotty