Classic Kelleher

Uncle Herb was in Phoenix this past week and offered this classic when asked
why he continues to smoke despite a prostate cancer diagnosis:  "I don't
smoke with my prostate.  There may be some men that do, but I never have".
While David Neeleman of JetBlue may be the Herb heir apparent, I rather doubt
he'll ever come close to Kelleher's classic lines.  And I know you'll never
see Neeleman with a cigarette in one hand and a glass of Wild Turkey in the
other!

RT Simpson
Phoenix