CanJet coming back?

Looks promising, more info at www.canjet.com

"CanJet Airlines Resumes Flights"

Motivated by the federal government's new laws to allow fair airline
competition in Canada, the I.M.P. Group of Halifax, Nova Scotia, is pleased
to announce it will be re-launching CanJet Airlines.

The airline intends to resume flights this summer serving Atlantic and
Central Canada and offer the same popular low cost bilingual service it
provided prior to its sale in 2001.

Further details on the airline's plans will be released in May.

CanJet Airlines will operate as a division of I.M.P. Group Limited, one of
Canada's largest aviation companies.