Re: Old Airport Buildings

In a message dated 4/27/02 7:48:25 PM Central Daylight Time, wlw-jr@att.net
writes:

> Yes, it's used by AirNet as I recall?
> I should be there within a week or two..I'll do my best to check it out.
>
> Walter
> DCA

It might be used by ScareNet.  Gerry, do you know the exact street address?
I have the annual report (I still own a whopping ten shares) and it lists an
address on Fifth, this is a quote from page 7 of the 2001 annual report.

"AirNet leases additional space at 4700 East Fifth Avenue, also located on
Port Authority of Columbus land.  The space is used for administrative
support personnel."

Proud to be an American,
Jim Hann
Waterski J-41 Captain