Re: Brits & Greeks

I agree entirely. They broke the law, have been tried, found guilty and must
now serve punishment. It's really very reasonable of the Greeks to let them
leave the country whilst they appeal. I hope that should the case go to
appeal and the guilty verdict is upheld that these individuals do end up in
jail -- In the present climate a serious message needs to go out to not f**k
about in secure areas such as airports and airbases and if you are allowed
special access to follow the rules.

Regards,

David