Re: Brits & Greeks

I wholeheartedly disagree - like the rest of Europe we are dictated to by the
very people WE rescued from NAZI oppression - the Greeks are no more than greasy
no-hope jobsworths who have nothing better to do with their lives than to go
around causing unnecessary trouble for the innocent!  In my opinion they are
exactly the same as the British Police - total w*****s!!!

Anon
using friends e-mail...