Re: Intl FirstClass/security

>Anyone fly first class internationally recently?   What are they doing with
>the food services without knives.  I understand no knives allowed so no more
>meat carved at your seats?  What do the passengers get to cut up the meal or
>has the food gotten so bad that a spoon will suffice.
>Dennis

I have not flown internationally but in October, in domestic first class on
Continental, metal (stainless steel?)  spoons and forks were used along
with plastic knives.  The flight attendant thought it was ridiculous noting
that she considered the fork a more dangerous weapon than a normal dull
table knife (as distinguished from a steak knife or other truly sharp
knife).  The meal was breakfast and the plastic knife worked just fine on
the sausage patties and for spreading butter.

Bob Weinheimer
Charleston, WV
rmweinheimer@newwave.net