Fwd: Air Canada Inaugurates Non-Stop Flights To Madrid, Continues Expansion Of International Network

>Air Canada Inaugurates Non-Stop Flights To Madrid, Continues Expansion Of
>International Network
>

>     TORONTO, April 7 /CNW/ - Air Canada today inaugurates non-stop service
>between Toronto and Madrid when flight AC836 leaves Lester B. Pearson
>International Airport at 1735 en route to the Spanish capital. To promote the
>new service, Air Canada is offering a special introductory fare starting as
>low as $658 until April 16, 2002 for departures until May 31, 2002. In
>addition, Air Canada is offering double Aeroplan miles when travelling on the
>new route until June 30, 2002.
>     "Today marks the inaugural of the only non-stop service between Canada
>and Spain featuring excellent connections for flights throughout the Iberian
>peninsula including Lisbon with our partner Spanair," said Marc Rosenberg,
>Vice President, Sales and Product Distribution. "Our new daily Madrid service
>is an integral part of Air Canada's expanding international network, allowing
>us to redeploy aircraft profitably while capitalizing on new market
>opportunities."
>     Air Canada today also reintroduced seasonal non-stop services between
>Toronto and Tokyo, Manchester and Munich, and on April 9 will reintroduce
>seasonal non-stop service to Glasgow. On June 13, Air Canada will inaugurate
>non-stop service to Dublin and will re-introduce seasonal service to
>Amsterdam.
>     Flights on the new Madrid route are operated with spacious 212-seat
>Boeing 767-300 aircraft featuring the airline's award-winning Executive First
>and Hospitality service. In Madrid, Air Canada offers convenient connections
>for flights operated by its new commercial partner, Spanair, to Barcelona,
>Malaga and Palma de Mallorca as well as to Lisbon, Portugal. Members of the
>airlines' frequent flier programs, Aeroplan and Spanair Plus, now benefit from
>reciprocal accumulation and redemption of reward miles.
>
>               Toronto        Madrid              Madrid        Toronto
>     AC836        1735     0715 (+1)    AC837       1400           1635

The owner of Roger's Trinbago Site:
Roj (Roger James)

escape email mailto:ejames@escape.ca
Trinbago site: http://www.tntisland.com
CBSC Website
http://www.tntisland.com/caribbeansocabrassconnection/
The Trinbago Site of the Week:
(DMPI) http://www.paninstitute.com/
(Diego Martin Pan Institute)
courtesy of Roj Trinbago Website & TnT Web Directory
Roj's Trinbago Website: http://www.tntisland.com
TnT Web Directory: http://search.co.tt