Geoff's travel column

Dear Listers,

I have been commissioned to write a weekly travel feature for Zimbabwe's
quality Sunday paper, The Standard.

They want short pieces on interesting places and, since there is no FOREX
available in Zim and our dollar has slipped from 18 to the greenback five
years ago to 350:1 they a rundown on cheap places to stay --- anywhere in
the world.

Airline stories (from a consumer angle) and good deals would also be a
winner.

Ideas from listers (with URLs where appropriate) would be very welcome.

Have a top  weekend.

Geoff in Harare