Re: Airline Travel Agent Commissions

Bryan

----I beg to differ----

Can you possibly tell me what the flight loads on SA Airlink flights (SA flight
number) between Johannesburg and Manzini are on 25 April 2002?

You will find that ITN doesn't even pick up these flights.

What good are they if they can't tell you about these flights, when any travel
agent will be able to do so simply by logging in to their CRS.

The whole point of having a travel agent, is like having a GP. You will go to
your GP when you are feeling ill, or just going for a check up. They are able
to help you with a variety of services. The same goes with a travel agent.

Maybe Mark, Luke, or one of the other t/a's out there can tell me what the
flight loads on SA Airlink JNB-Manzini on 25 April 2002 is?