Re: Airline Travel Agent Commissions

Truth be told, you could probably search out all of the things a (good)
agent can do individually, but it sounds like too much work!

A travel agent is kinda like going to a Target (US upscale discount
store.) Saves you from going to all of the other stores where you might
get a better price... I guess I'm just partial to the one stop shopping
concept.

Now, of course, if a single web site gave you all of the best-of
services, they'd do well. But I don't think I've seen one yet.

(I couldn't get any fare class availability count from itn's current
site...  I had to hack the URL to get it.)

Matthew