Re: Brits at fault CEASE FIRE PLEASE

Guys, guys, guys,

I guess we're all used to the neverending Europe vs. USA / Boeing vs. Airbus
discussion on this list, but this is somewhat different and on a much more
personal level.
I don't know about the rest of the 500+ subscribers, but personally I don't
find that a list titled "Airline" is the appropriate forum for a discussion
of this character!
So whatever your points of view are on this subject, could you please take
your fight somewhere else? Perhaps create a mailing list for the purpose?
And let's get this list back to what it's all about - aviation!

I'm not British - nor am I American - I'm just trying my luck as peace
negotiator...

Rgds
Jan Broe
EKCH ATC