COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT INSURANCE

AIRLINE:

Does anyone have an idea what an airline pay's for insurance on
its aircraft? Is it similar to auto insurance in that the older it gets,
the cheaper the cost is?

Doing a short search on Yahoo and Google suggest that I could get a
quote, but not without supply a fair amount of info, including the
aircraft tail no and other specific data.

I wonder what the insurance is on an America West A320 that's say, five
years old?

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass