  From: alexa d lancaster=20
  To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU=20
  Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 6:56 PM
  Subject: runway lengths

  Hi all, while we are on the subject of runway lengths....Does anybody =
know
  where the 5 longest U.S. airport runways are?  What's the longest?

  Alexa
  CLE

  =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
  "If you go back to the beginning of this country, the
  great strength of America, as de Tocqueville pointed out when he came =
here a long time ago, has always been our ability to associate with =
people who were different from ourselves and to work together to find =
common
  ground."