Re: Delta eliminates base commissions in U.S., Canada

>m- We have the same problem with British Airways in the UK.  High =
fares
and
>m- virtually no commission.
>m-
>m- I just wish someone would stand up to the airlines in court.  Why
should we
>m- take all the c**p for their bad service and get no reward.
>m-

If your service is any good charge your clients for it. Why should I =
pay
extra on my airline ticket to pay for the c**p service I get from just
about any UK travel agent I could walk into.

I get better service from the airline or by doing it myself on the =
web.

Your days of getting a commission for doing no work, with poor or
misleading advice, are coming to an end and not before time.

--

Dave Hedges
LHR