Re: Delta eliminates base commissions in U.S., Canada

Hi Guys,

We have the same problem with British Airways in the UK.  High fares and
virtually no commission.

I just wish someone would stand up to the airlines in court.  Why should we
take all the c**p for their bad service and get no reward.

On Tuesday I got a fam trip to Gothenburg, Sweden for the day on a new
airline called City Airline.  Best airline I've flown with.  They operate
between Manchester and Gothenburg and onward to Linkoping with EMB-135
aircraft and are soon to start service to Gatwick.

Business class passengers get hot breakfast, economy passengers get cold
breakfast.  On the evening flights there is meal service, a full bar
service,  with complimentary drinks including miniature bottles of champagne
and spirits.  Business class passengers also get a box of chocolates!

The airline only started business on September 10th 2001 and is thriving.
The total staff employed by the airline is 45!

If you guys ever have any clients travelling that route, choose CF over BA
or SK, you can use the SK CIP plate for ticketing purposes.  Your clients
will thank you for it!

Regards,

Mark Gerrard

Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 8:32 PM