Fwd: Air Canada Announces Executive Appointments

>Air Canada Announces Executive Appointments
>

>     MONTREAL, March 14 /CNW/ - Air Canada President and Chief Executive
>Officer, Robert Milton, today announced three key executive appointments
>designed to support the airline's strategic business objectives.
>     Commenting on the appointments, Milton said: "We are extremely pleased to
>welcome aboard three individuals who have proven track records in their
>respective fields. I am confident they will strengthen our team as we move
>forward with our strategy and continue to respond to the changing
>marketplace." Air Canada's focus has been to strengthen and diversify the
>various products, services and brands within the company's portfolio. Air
>Canada has recently launched several new initiatives including Tango, Air
>Canada Jetz and destina.ca while continuing to strengthen its existing
>businesses that include the mainline airline, Air Canada Regional, Aeroplan,
>Air Canada Technical Services and Air Canada Vacations (ACV).
>     Montie Brewer, formerly Senior Vice President Planning at United
>Airlines, joins Air Canada as Executive Vice President, Commercial. He will be
>responsible for all commercial aspects of Air Canada including Tango, Air
>Canada Jetz, Air Canada Vacations, as well as new businesses, and will oversee
>network planning, marketing and scheduling. Brewer brings more than 20 years
>of aviation experience, during which time he planned and developed over 20 hub
>operations worldwide, managed low cost airline operations as president of
>United Shuttle and successfully restructured the route networks of three
>carriers. His appointment is effective April 1, 2002. He will be located at
>the airline's Montreal headquarters.
>     Allister Paterson, formerly Executive General Manager Commercial at Air
>New Zealand, joins Air Canada as President and Chief Operating Officer of the
>airline's wholly owned subsidiary, Air Canada Vacations, a major Canadian tour
>operator. Prior to assuming overall commercial responsibilities for Air New
>Zealand, including network and product development, marketing, sales and
>alliances, Paterson held the position of Vice President Sales North America
>for Canadian Airlines for 7 years. His appointment is effective April 1, 2002.
>He will be based in Toronto.
>     Kevin Howlett joins Air Canada as Vice President Labour Relations.
>Previously, he was Vice President Labour Relations at the airline's wholly
>owned regional airline subsidiary, Air Canada Regional, where he was
>responsible for all aspects of human resources, labour relations and corporate
>safety. Prior to this, Howlett held the position of Vice President Labour
>Relations with Canadian Airlines for 12 years. His appointment is effective
>immediately.

The owner of Roger's Trinbago Site:
Roj (Roger James)

CBSC Website
http://www.tntisland.com/caribbeansocabrassconnection/
Steel Expressions Orch
http://www.escape.ca/~ejames/se/
email #1: mailto:steelexpressions@yahoo.com
email #2: mailto:steelexpressions@home.com
The Trinbago Site of the Week:
(TCL) http://www.tclgroup.com/
(TCL Group of Companies)
courtesy of Roj Trinbago Website & TnT Web Directory
Roj's Trinbago Website: http://www.tntisland.com
TnT Web Directory: http://195.224.187.36/