Re: Trip Report: ITH - PIT

Apparently there are more than you'd think. That store has been there for
years and years. Apparently, business in the Airmall hasn't been noticeably
hit by the 9/11 attacks and the closing of the concourses to non-travellers,
which is a small miracle.

Evan McElravy
emcelr@po-box.mcgill.ca
http://users.penn.com/~cpa1/