Re: HELP : Bloomfield, CT

Bloomfield is on the northern fringes of the Hartford area.  It's a 15-minute
drive from BDL (in Windsor Locks), and about 2 hours from Logan.  PVD looks to
be about 90 minutes away, but the route is mostly along US6, which is an
undivided highway, and much more fatiguing than the distance would otherwise
indicate.  If you're going from SEA, well, this is America, and you can get
most places with 1 stop.  There's no n/s flights to any of the three (there's a
direct AA flight that goes SEA-DFW-BDL, but spending all day on an MD-80
without being paid for it probably isn't most people's idea of fun.).  There's
2 DL direct flights SEA-BOS (via SLC or CVG) and a UA one, as well (ORD).  All
things considered, you can't make it in one flight, BOS is a historically
expensive market, and BDL/PVD both get a little bit of Southwest effect.  BOS
is also notoriouslty crappy for weather and delays, while BDL is virtually
traffic-free.
Matthew :)