Re: HELP : Bloomfield, CT

At 09:45 AM 3/13/2002 -0800, Bahadir Acuner wrote:
>Ok, here's my cry for help from you folks. There is this company that
>wants me to commute to this town in CT. Looks like it will be a heck of a
>commute , but  I am willing to do it regardless. Here comes the aviation
>related part. It appears that this town is close to BDL, PVD and BOS and I
>will have to get a rental car at the destination airport.
>Based on several facts like trafic, airline delays, cheap fares, etc. etc.
>which one of these 3 airports is suitable for this long commute?

Is this going to be a commute from the West Coast? BOS has one possible
virtue: non-stop flights from "home."  Otherwise, I can't imagine it being
good on cheap fares, and it's notorious for vehicle traffic. And if you're
not coming from the Left Coast, forget it; pick BDL or PVD and don't look
back. BDL would be closer, but anyone looking at a map can see that. :-)

Disclaimer: I haven't lived in that part of the world in nearly 30 years,
and I don't return there as much as some other places I've lived. Even so,
Logan is Logan, and I'll schedule around it until I die. :-)

>BAHA

Nick