Re: Towers of light/airports

From: <UPSplane@aol.com>

Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 12:49 AM
<snip>
> Sure was a stunning view..... my buddy that lives up in the
> NJ hills near West Milford says he can clearly see it from over there and
> that's about an hour away from NYC by car!
> From what they are saying, on a super clear night (like tonight) the
lights
> are visible from outer space. Amazing....

Haven't heard anything yet from people in the area, but they are probably
also dimming the view of outer space for quite a distance around the site.

Gerry K8EF
not a fan of shining lights up in the night sky.

http://home.columbus.rr.com/gfoley/
http://www.geocities.com/gerryf.geo/eclipseindex.html
http://www.fortunecity.com/victorian/pollock/263/egypt/egypt.html