Fwd: Air Canada Launches Worldwide Seatsale for Spring Travel with Savings Up to 40%

>Air Canada Launches Worldwide Seatsale for Spring Travel with Savings Up=20
>to 40%
>

>     Special low fares for summer travel also available by booking early;
>     customers avoid federal security charge on tickets issued before April=
 1

>     MONTREAL, March 6 /CNW/ - Air Canada today announced that it is=
 reducing
>fares up to 40 per cent for travel this spring across its network. The sale
>begins on Thursday March 7, 2002 and continues until Thursday March 21, for
>travel beginning as early as April 2, 2002. Air Canada is also offering
>special companion and short stay fares to U.S. destinations during this
>period. Moreover, by booking early, customers may avoid paying the federal=
 Air
>Travellers Security Charge of up to $24 applicable on return tickets issued
>beginning April 1, 2002.
>     "Our spring seat sale offers fabulous deals to a whole world of Air
>Canada destinations including our brand new non-stop service to Madrid as=
 well
>as many spring time favourites across North America from Victoria to=
 Atlanta.
>In addition, by booking right now Air Canada customers have early access to
>the best value for travel this summer," said Marc Rosenberg, Vice=
 President,
> [...]
>     Boston                    $289        Phoenix                   $209
>     London Heathrow           $390        London Heathrow           $390
>     Taipei                    $575        Madrid                    $429
>     -------------------------------       ------------------------------
>
>     -------------------------------       ------------------------------
>     Edmonton each way starting at:        Winnipeg each way starting at:
>     -------------------------------       ------------------------------
>     Toronto                   $209        Toronto                   $149
>     Ottawa                    $229        Calgary                   $104
>     Calgary                   $ 55        Thunder Bay               $ 84
>     Chicago                   $229        Boston                    $229
>     Los Angeles/San Francisco $169        New York                  $219
>     London Heathrow           $390        London Heathrow           $360
>     Taipei                    $575        Madrid                    $404
>     -------------------------------       ------------------------------
>
>     -------------------------------       ------------------------------
>     Toronto each way starting at:         Ottawa each way starting at:
>     -------------------------------       ------------------------------
>     Vancouver                 $224        Toronto                   $ 89
>     Montr=E9al                  $ 99        Winnipeg                  $174
>     Winnipeg                  $149        Calgary/Edmonton          $229
>     Atlanta                   $149        Chicago                   $119
>     New York                  $119        New York                  $119
>     Madrid                    $329        London Heathrow           $310
>     Munich                    $279        Munich                    $329
>     -------------------------------       ------------------------------
>

>     -------------------------------       ------------------------------
>     Montr=E9al each way starting at:        Halifax each way starting at:
>     -------------------------------       ------------------------------
>     Vancouver                 $239        Toronto                   $149
>     Winnipeg                  $179        Calgary/Edmonton          $289
>     Toronto                   $ 99        Montr=E9al/Ottawa           $159
>     New York                  $119        Miami                     $169
>     San Francisco             $229        Boston                    $ 99
>     London Heathrow           $310        Munich                    $379
>     Madrid                    $329        London Heathrow           $310
>     -------------------------------       ------------------------------
>
>     Tickets are available for purchase now online at Air Canada's web=
 site,
><http://www.aircanada.ca>www.aircanada.ca , through travel agents and Air=
=20
>Canada Reservations.
>Reductions are based on lowest year round published fares. Some fares are

The owner of Roger's Trinbago Site:
Roj (Roger James)

CBSC Website
http://www.tntisland.com/caribbeansocabrassconnection/
Steel Expressions Orch
http://www.escape.ca/~ejames/se/
email #1: mailto:steelexpressions@yahoo.com
email #2: mailto:steelexpressions@home.com
The Trinbago Site of the Week:
(Flowerline) http://www.flowerlinetnt.com
(Flowerline Florist)
courtesy of Roj Trinbago Website & TnT Web Directory
Roj's Trinbago Website: http://www.tntisland.com
TnT Web Directory: http://195.224.187.36/