Re: New Photos

INTER AIRLINES Boeing 737-800
A look at the livery of this upcoming new Turkish airline.
Details on its fleet and destinations will be in this afternoon's
Airline News edition at http://www.justplanes.com

Inter Airlines is a subsidiary of Birce Tour , an Antalya based tour
operator, that mainly works with tourists from Germany. They are joining
the latest "hip" thing in the Turkish tourism market with the motto
of "I fly my own customers with my own airline, instead of paying other
airlines". SKY Airlines that is owned by GTI Group and ATLAS International
owned by OGER are all products of the same philosophy.

BAHA
Not a fan of not hearing back from Inter Airlines