Re: Trip Report YUL-YYZ-YQT-YYZ-YUL

Mike

Aer Lingus has not cancelled any A321s but there are two A320s stored at TLS
which were to have been delivered to them.

The Aer Lingus seats are a very dark green witha pattern consisting of
phrases from well-known Irish writers.  The pattern is woven into the
fabric, so I doubt very much if it can be removed.

Antoin Daltun