From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU]On Behalf Of
Dennis W Zeuch
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 6:45 PM
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: Airport friendly

Read tonight in the local(Tucson Arizona) papers of free airport tours---I
think they would do a special one if a small group--4-5-6? asked. I just
think its great that we are still acting normal and helpful during the time
of crazy government stuff.

"The Tucson airport saturday ramp tour begins with a slide show, then a
shuttle van ride provides a look at airport operations, incl the airfield,
fire station and etc etc. Tours are 9-11 am and free call 520 573 4858 for
reservations."

"Did you ever see Bush drink water?  Did you ever see Cheney drink water
when
Bush talks?"

Dennis