Re: Airport friendly

That has to be a misprint, either that or they left out the part about the
security hoops you have to jump through beforehand.  The hoops that read like
"Free credit, background, medical and travel history before every airport
tour!"

- RWM
--
- R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >>  Airline Industry Analysis
  Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280