XNA

Hey folks,
       Been down at XNA (Nortwest Arkansas Regional Airport,
Fayetteville/Bentonville/Rogers/Springdale, Arkansas) the last couple days.
I saw a few airplanes that I thought I would mention.  First of all, there
are approximately five 737-8Q8s parked there in full Sun Country new colors,
I could see N800SY but not the others.  They all have clear plastic "bags"
over the engine tail pipes and clear plastic sheets over the engine inlets
and haven't moved in a few weeks (based on my last visit).  I also spyed a
757 in full Canada 3000 colors with what looked like a temporary registration
of N25621 (also its serial number from the database).  There are others, all
in white: a 737 (couldn't tell 2nd or 3rd generation), a white A300/310, a
757, and a 767.  Anybody know anything?  I couldn't get any reggies (I was
taxiing the airplane at the time).  They are all parked at Ozark Air Center.
I will be out of town for a few days, later...

Jim

Proud to be an American,
Jim Hann
Waterski J-41 Captain