In defence of FF

I am a DL gold FF not because I'm a "High Roller"  or I fly up front all
the time, but because of sheer number of flights taken. Usually stuck in
the back somewhere.  There is a big difference between the leisure
traveller and business traveller.  It has almost reached the point where
the inconvenience in not worth it anymore.  It's a sad sight when some
eighty year old woman in a wheel chair has to have a shoes taken off so
they can be scanned.

Peter Schneider
ATL

The contents of this e-mail message (including any attachments hereto) are
confidential to and are intended to be conveyed for the use of the
recipient to which it is addressed only. If you receive this transmission
in error, please notify the sender of this immediately and delete the
message from your system. Any distribution, reproduction or use of this
message by someone other than recipient is not authorized and may be
unlawful.