From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU]On Behalf Of
Steven Catron
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 7:11 PM
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: No more specials for FF

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dennis W Zeuch" <DZTOPS@aol.com>
To: <AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 20:47

> I read where the Govt has ruled that special fast lanes for VIP's are
not
> going to be allowed at security gates.   GOOD
Strike a blow for equality...both in security lines AND airfares as
high-dollar biz travelers who subsidize leisure fares switch to other
alternatives for short to medium hops.

> That will force the airlines to streamline and make it faster for all of
> us....not just the high rollers.
The airlines will have nothing to do with it; security will be government
controlled, remember?  Now try putting the words "government",
"streamline", and "faster" in the same sentence without smirking.

> (Sorry all you Gold and Platinum Delta Flying Chickens out there...)
As long as we're on the subject (sorta), just what the heck is a DL Flying
Colonel anyway?

Steven