Re: Fwd: Air Canada to Donate Douglas DC-9 to Canada Aviation Museum

Does anyone know which one is going to be donated?  Granted, I only started
flying AC in the last few years, but they were the YULxEWR route, and they
always got me there in quiet, quick comfort.  They'll be missed...
Matthew :)
[fondly remembering my -9s: C-FTMC, E, F, M, W, and Z]