Re: Toronto group unveils plans for regional airline

If they are really going to go about this smart, they should get a shuttle
going from Union Station out to the airport and try to get a air/rail
alliance going with VIA Rail. That would open them up to a larger market and
give them a bit more cover from AC. Trying to get AC evicted from YTC
altogether would be a good idea, too. (Perhaps with whining/bribes the
government could arrange it on 'competition' grounds.)

Evan McElravy
emcelr@po-box.mcgill.ca
http://users.penn.com/~cpa1/