Subject: Re: airplane stopper

youre right about the eagle saab but jim the foam arrestor bed is gone for months now (unless im blindboy).

apparently the upkeep on it is super expensive, aside from the initial 2 million dollar cost (could be overstating that)

>IIRC, that is the stuff that the FAA tested.  It is installed at JFK, and anEagle Saab tested it a few years back (4R I think).  It did its job.JimProud to be an American,Jim HannWaterski J-41 CaptainSTL

Joe Pries Commercial Aviation Photography
Serving the airline industry with quality photography
AOL IM AIRLINE72
http://www.joepries.com