Re: BAe146 and relatives

Gerard M Foley wrote:

> I'd like to take a cheap trip on one of these high wing four jet machines
> before they all disappear from US skies.
>
> Any suggestions as to how to find what flights in them fly from Columbus
> Ohio (CMH)?

Since there's only 3 North American operators, it's easier just to look at
the individual airlines' schedules.  The only airline that flies them into
Columbus is Mesaba (NWAirlink), so, your options are DTW, MSP, or MEM.  If
you want to continue onwards, they're used for a lot of destinations
ex-Detroit and Minneapolis, everywhere from A(BE) to well, Y(UL).
Matthew :)