Fwd: Air Canada Launches U.S. Transborder Seat Sale With Savings Up To 35 Per Cent

>Air Canada Launches U.S. Transborder Seat Sale With Savings Up To 35 Per Cent
>

>     MONTREAL, Feb. 4 /CNW/ - Air Canada today announced that it is reducing
>fares up to 35 per cent for travel between Canada and the United States. The
>sale begins Monday February 4 and continues until Wednesday February 13, 2002,
>for travel from February 18 until May 23, 2002. The sale applies to travel
>between Canada and 83 U.S. destinations served by Air Canada together with its
>Star Alliance partner, United Airlines, excluding Florida, Las Vegas and
>Hawaii.
>     "Consumers can now enjoy great savings for travel this winter and spring
>to a wide range of U.S. destinations, in cooperation with our Star Alliance
>partner, United Airlines," said Marc Rosenberg, Vice President, Sales and
>Product Distribution. "A combination of low fares and a generous 30 day
>maximum stay allowance is intended to stimulate traffic during off-peak travel
>months."
>     Fares are each way based on return-trip travel in Canadian dollars
>excluding taxes and surcharges where applicable. Following are some highlights
>of Air Canada's seat sale, starting as low as:
>
>     <<
>     VANCOUVER EACH WAY STARTING AT:      CALGARY EACH WAY STARTING AT:
>     ______________________________       ______________________________
>     Boston              299 $            Los Angeles        199 $
>     ______________________________       ______________________________
>     Washington          323 $            Atlanta            293 $
>     ______________________________       ______________________________
>     Cleveland           312 $            Houston            298 $
>     ______________________________       ______________________________
>     New York (JFK)      299 $            Phoenix            214 $
>     ______________________________       ______________________________
>     Chicago             298 $            Chicago            254 $
>     ______________________________       ______________________________
>
>     EDMONTON EACH WAY STARTING AT:       SASKATOON EACH WAY STARTING AT:
>     ______________________________       ______________________________
>     Chicago             260 $            Philadelphia       295 $
>     ______________________________       ______________________________
>     Seattle             151 $            St-Louis           236 $
>     ______________________________       ______________________________
>     New-Orleans         307 $            Phoenix            249 $
>     ______________________________       ______________________________
>     Newark, N.J.        309 $            New York           295 $
>     ______________________________       ______________________________
>     Pittsburgh          298 $            Washington, D.C.   289 $
>     ______________________________       ______________________________
>
>     REGINA EACH WAY STARTING AT:         WINNIPEG EACH WAY STARTING AT:
>     ______________________________       ______________________________
> [...]

The owner of Roger's Trinbago Site:
Roj (Roger James)

Caribbean Brass & Soca Connection Club Website
http://www.tntisland.com/caribbeansocabrassconnection/
Steel Expressions Orch
http://www.escape.ca/~ejames/se/
email #1: mailto:steelexpressions@yahoo.com
email #2: mailto:steelexpressions@home.com
The Trinbago Site of the Week:
(Revellers Mas Band) http://www.revellers.com/
(Trini Revellers Mas Band)
courtesy of Roj Trinbago Website & TnT Web Directory
Roj's Trinbago Website: http://www.tntisland.com
TnT Web Directory: http://195.224.187.36/