Re: [Sky-1] Security & Freedom (was Free background check -do it!)

Lovely. Bring it on.  Doesn't matter anyway as everybody knows the US
government is run by a bank in England. Or was that the Bank of England
is run by the US government?  I get so confused, I need a mind chip to
help me think straight.  Now where did Mulder and Scully get to?

Grant
SYD
QF